Recommendation on US companies to supply interior items for 68 Cuda

-

hnssnv

Reaction score
Hi everyone and merry Christmas to all.

I am currently in the process of doing a major overhaul of a 1968 Barracuda.

Check it out here http://www.regals.com.au/gallery3.php?cat=211

I am in Australia but will be looking for a company in the US to purchase internal door cards, hood lining, floor carpet and Seat swabs.

Would love to hear from anyone who has purchased similar items and what they thought of the quality etc. obviously I can only deal with companies that will ship to Aus but I'm sure there are plenty around still.

If someone could recommend me some places to look it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Steve,

Check out Legendary (www.legendaryautointeriors.com). They are highly regarded as one of the best sources for interior parts. I used them for most of my interior parts and I'm very happy.

Classic Industries is a vendor for Legendary and they have good prices.

Scott

Thanks Scott

Appreciate your time responding. I will check them out

Steve

Buy from Legendary directly. They are offering great sale prices right now.

PG Classic is said to have some stuff but the quality has been lacking stated by other members and their customer service is horrible. No money back on anything just a credit for some more parts.

I bought a complete interior for my -66 Barracuda.
Asked for a shipping quote from both Legendary Int. and Dantes Parts.
Turned out that Dantes was about $100 lower on the total including shipping to Sweden. Not saying he is now but could be worth checking out.
And this was Legendary items
Happy and a safe New Year / Swedefish

Legendary has a good 10%-15% off sale a couple times a year. On a full interior setup that can add up to a lot of cash. Get on Legendary's website, fill out their form and they'll email YOU when the sales start.

I'm not sure about their international shipping policies, but StockInteriors.com has some stuff for our cars too at decent prices.

Good luck with the build! Keep us posted on your progress.

-
Back