Red Barns,mi

-

gtdart

Reaction score
Mopars at the Big Red Barns in Hickory Corner, MI. Set date is Saturday July the 28th. Good swap and execellent car show. It'll get you ready for the NATS

I plan on being there. It's only 20 minutes from my house. A great show with a lot of nice cars.

Who's going next weekend to the show and swap meet. They also have a model car contest.
The last few show's the State police showed up with a Charger or a 70's 440 Fury and some of the other P.D's show off their Charger.

The Gilmores Big Red Barnes also have a Muscle Car collection this yr. Can't wait to see that.

I can't wait to see the Muscle Car barn either. I have a couple of friends that have their cars stored there. One is a Boss 429 Mustang and the other is a 69 Mach 1. Their Ford guys but their cars are still sweet even if they're not Mopars. Bring lots of water for the day. The 10 day forecast is calling for temps near 100 degrees!

That's Hot!

I will be there selling parts as the Dually is loaded for CC at US131 this weekend and will leave it loaded for the Red Barnes show.

As aways there will be alot of very nice Mopars there like every year.

If you need anything send me a Pm and Might just have what y'all need

Thanks,

That was one of the best car shows in Michigan, I miss that one, wish I was there. Since moving to Dallas, I am really appreciating the car show scene back in MI.

abodybill,
I'll have my truck and trialer loaded up fo the swap meet area.
I've got a mess of everything A,B,E and J or C bodies stuff.

My wife think's this is one of the best MOPAR shows in Michigan. I think She's more excited than me. Also bring the kids and acouple nephews, they think its pretty cool.

-
Back