Replacement seat-belts for 68 Valiant

-

AussieDart

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I hope you can point me in the right direction. I need to replace the seat belts in my 1968 Plymouth Valiant. I want them to look like the day the left the factory. Is there anyone out there that makes seat belts that look like the originals? I have a bench seat so will need lap belts as well as the harness. I have come across a few places that make belts but no one seems to do them like original.

Hi Guys,
I hope you can point me in the right direction. I need to replace the seat belts in my 1968 Plymouth Valiant. I want them to look like the day the left the factory. Is there anyone out there that makes seat belts that look like the originals? I have a bench seat so will need lap belts as well as the harness. I have come across a few places that make belts but no one seems to do them like original.

Hi AussieDart,

II'm getting mine from seatbeltplanet.com
They have lots of different buckle types including the chrome and textured black lever types as would be factory on our cars. So many options to choose from here, and the prices are not too bad. Is the buckle and webbing identical to ours ? No it isnt, but its close enough for me to custom order a set for my 67 cuda .

Hope this helps
Matt

-
Back