Replacing dash pad and restoring interior

-

1mopar4life

Reaction score
My dash pad on my Dart is pretty rough. The guy I bought it from covered it over with what looks to be panty hose material which does a good job of hiding it to the uneducated masses but thats not good enough for me. I have seen the dash pads you glue on the old dash to make it look factory. What all is required to do this? Where can I order one for under $100? I don't desire for this car to look anything show quality 'cause its a driver. I also want to clean up the wood grain on the dash. Is there any way to take the wood panels off without pulling the dash? I do my own hyrdographics so I can refinish it myself. The previous owner also put power seats in that I need to wire up. The only thing I'm missing is the seat belt buckles. Can I rob the ones from the back seat to put in the front? I would also like to get all the factory gauges back working. The speedo needle is at 30 when its actually at 0mph. How can I move to make it right? All my dash lights work at night as well as my interior light.

-
Back