Not open for further replies.

Mexican Spec

Mason66
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
Hi friends, I have for sale new reproduction tail light lenses for your 1964 Valiant Sedan. These will not work for the wagons.

I used to sell them on Ebay but I wasn't making enough to cover the scams.

The item ships from México.

I am offering the lenses directly to you here.

I ship right away and will keep you apprised of the movements until it gets to your country.

It has been taking on average 4 weeks for packages to arrive to US addresses. It takes a little less if you are close to the USPS processing facilities in Miami, Los Angeles or New York.

The package has to be processed by 2 customs departments. Everything in México is still processed by hand so it takes a little bit of time to get through our system.

The lenses will be $49.99 for a pair shipping included.

Please be aware that the molds are very old for these lenses and they gave a few imperfections. Please look closely at the pictures to decide if they are acceptable for your car.

I have set up a Paypal account for the payments on these lenses so you can be sure you are protected.

If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them.

31C-01.jpg
31C-02.jpg
31C-03.jpg

I bought a set of these a while back, great value and the transaction was smooth.
I was initially a bit wary of the payment method, but it was fine.
Highly recommended. :thumbsup:

The only thing I really have is the side marker lights.

We used to have the tail light lenses but the manufacturer isn't making them any longer.
Damn. That sucks. They used to grow out in the fields, lol. Not anymore. Thank You for getting back to me! Feliz Navidad!

$399 dollars???
Yessir, for repops.. that was the Covid inflated price, they weren't that early last year... I'm thinking for that, you may get NOS, or some old take offs that's been on a shelf. And that isn't the housing and bezel... just the lens. They can Keep Em!

Yessir, for repops.. that was the Covid inflated price, they weren't that early last year... I'm thinking for that, you may get NOS, or some old take offs that's been on a shelf. And that isn't the housing and bezel... just the lens. They can Keep Em!
Let me look around here. Sometimes I can find them from another manufacturer. I will let you know.

I can get the lenses for the Duster. Here is a picture of them. Notice there is a dot in the middle of the lens. That is in the mold so they all have that.

Let me know if these are acceptable for you.

1C.jpg

I can get the lenses for the Duster. Here is a picture of them. Notice there is a dot in the middle of the lens. That is in the mold so they all have that.

Let me know if these are acceptable for you.

View attachment 1715836690
Wow Man, that was fast!! My original ones don't have that, but they are probably the only ones, other than aftermarket, that don't. They look clean, though! What are they running, so I'll know?

Wow Man, that was fast!! My original ones don't have that, but they are probably the only ones, other than aftermarket, that don't. They look clean, though! What are they running, so I'll know?
The lenses will be $65.00 and the shipping another $17.00.
I will have to buy the lenses from another seller and when they get here then I ship them out to you.
It will be a little longer to get there, but you will have them.
Please let me know if you want them.
Thanks

The lenses will be $65.00 and the shipping another $17.00.
I will have to buy the lenses from another seller and when they get here then I ship them out to you.
It will be a little longer to get there, but you will have them.
Please let me know if you want them.
Thanks
I'm probably in, may have you see about the front ones also. It will be a week or so before I'm ready. Had a guy cut us off and Totalled my Jeep, Messing up my Carpentry and Drywall job/ life...

I'm probably in, may have you see about the front ones also. It will be a week or so before I'm ready. Had a guy cut us off and Totalled my Jeep, Messing up my Carpentry and Drywall job/ life...
That sucks.

I need you to send me a picture of the front lenses. The Mexican cars used different front ends so I want to make sure they are correct.

Thanks

Hi friends. I have found a source for the reverse lenses for the '64 Valiant. These do not come from the place I usually buy from so they are more expensive.

They also have the stop lenses for the 1963 Valiant as well.

They will be $56.00 for the pair with shipping to you.

It will take a little more time because i have to order them from this new place. It might take an extra week to get them back out to you.

Please let me know if you need them. Here are the close up pictures.

valiant64-reverse-1.jpg
valiant64-reverse-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back