[FOR SALE] Reproduction Tail Light Lenses 1973 - 1974 Plymouth Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 76 dart swinger lenses and bezels…I’m sure there are others looking for them as well.

Can you quote me a price on the 74 Dustet front turn signal lens? Thank You Sir!
I have to wait until early next week.

Some of the providers took down their ads this week.

Some will republish their lenses so I can see who has them at the best price.

The one I had doubled their price since the last time I looked at the page.

I will let you know as soon as I see them.

Thanks

Thanks. I finally got another Truck after my Jeep got Totalled, but it has needed work. That is why I didn't get them and the rear tail lights at one time...

Thanks. I finally got another Truck after my Jeep got Totalled, but it has needed work. That is why I didn't get them and the rear tail lights at one time...
You don't have to buy them all at once. You can buy one set and I will hold them here until you buy the other and ship them in one box to save on postage.

Last edited:
Hi friends, I have for sale new reproduction tail light lenses for your 1973 - 1974 Plymouth Duster.

Please note in the pictures they have a dot in the middle of the lens. That is from the mold, they all have that.

I used to sell them on Ebay but I wasn't making enough to cover the scams.

The item ships from México.

I am offering the lenses directly to you here.

I have to purchase these from another source so it will take about a week to get them in the mail to you.

I will keep you apprised of the movements until it gets to your country.

It has been taking on average 4 weeks for packages to arrive to US addresses. It takes a little less if you are close to the USPS processing facilities in Miami, Los Angeles or New York.

The package has to be processed by 2 customs departments. Everything in México is still processed by hand so it takes a little bit of time to get through our system.

The lenses will be $82.00 for the pair shipping included.

I have set up a Paypal account for the payments on these lenses so you can be sure you are protected.

If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them.

View attachment 1715836825
Can you get the right date code on them ?

Hi friends. If you are interested in these lenses please let me know. The price will not be what I posted in the original post.

I sent the last set of lenses that supplier had to one of our board members here. All other supplier have higher prices so I will be able to let you know the price at the time you request them.

I have to see who has a set and what they are asking for them.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back