-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
274   0   0
Contact seller
FOR SALE: 2 complete 4 Piece Sets and extra individual windshield A pillar pieces. These are the M21 Code Optional Roof Drip Rail Trough Stainless Moldings for a V 29 model 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 Duster, Twister, 340 Wedge, or L 29 model 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 Dart Demon, Sizzler, Sport, 340, 360, with or without sunroof. I did not personally remove all of these, and bought them this way, so I can not be positive if they are from a car with or without vinyl top, but can be used for either application, if you do not wrap the vinyl out over the roof body drip edge, or they could be widened to fit out over the vinyl if necessary, or crimped tighter during installation for non-vinyl. They all have some shallow indents, dings, and scratches, with some scrapes on a few, but are not bent or dented badly, and could be worked out for a driver. Price on the best set of 4 pieces is $65 SOLD, next best set of 4 is $50,SOLD and the individual A pillar pieces are from $10 to $20 each, depending on condition. All prices are plus shipping from PA 17086. Post or PM.

Attachments

• 11-26bodiesmoldings.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 673
  • 11-26bodiesmoldings2.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 620
  • 11-26bodiesmoldings3.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 653
Could use a passenger front if you have a good one.

Best set of 4 for $65 has been sold, one more set and some individual pieces are still available

Both sets are SOLD only the individual A-Pillar pieces are still available

Received my Trim Set and a few other bits yesterday and they all made the trip Down Under in excellent condition and surprisingly fast. Much Appreciated, Cheers...

Thanks again for the purchase and update glad they all made it in good shape! Cheers back to you.

Received my Trim Set and a few other bits yesterday and they all made the trip Down Under in excellent condition and surprisingly fast. Much Appreciated, Cheers...

1 Passengers side and 4 drivers side A-Pillar sections are still available others are sold Post or PM

Need one passenger side front piece if you have any left in usable condition. If so total with shipping to 43026. Thanks

Hi, do you have the trim go from the mirror to almost middle of the roof? I think is called pillar post, i'm looking for both sides.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back