rotisserie pic's

-

66Dvert

Working on my custom car parts again!
Reaction score
here's a couple of pic's of my rotisserie that I'm using for my dart (this is what you wanted right? Waggin) this really just shows the rotating side and locking mechanism. the other side just has the pivot and no lock
look ma it's balanced. of course it would be a lot better if I put in the center brace to keep everything straight. (DUH moment:banghead:)
View attachment DSCF1382.jpg
see the front side no lock just a pinch bolt to lock it down

View attachment DSCF1384.jpg

here's the locking mechanism , just a big circle cut out and slots drilled into it for different position.

View attachment IMAG0086.jpg

this cinch plate lets the car attachment bar slide up and down using the big threaded rod and tightens up to lock into balance position

View attachment IMAG0085.jpg

overall view of the darn thing (blue rubber ends are to keep me from killing myself when I go past it time and time again.) it has a locking pin and 4 location holes to lock it into 4 different heights. I use the 3rd one for rotating. if I was to put it into the 4th position I have to have a 7 or 8 foot wide car. it's HIGH!
View attachment DSCF2922.jpg

better view of the rotating part.
View attachment DSCF2923.jpg

this is where different attachments slide on and get locked down for different types of cars.
View attachment DSCF2924.jpg

this is the easy on/off for the top part of the Ram that adjusts the total height.
View attachment DSCF2925.jpg

better view of the rotation assembly.
View attachment DSCF2921.jpg

ok now the bottom attachment is just as easy.
View attachment DSCF2926.jpg

here some more pic's with measurements
the circle is about 9 inches
View attachment DSCF2934.jpg

the cross bar that the car attachments are 2 1/2 and the car attachment pieces are 3 inch
View attachment DSCF2935.jpg
the slider piece that raises and lowers the car is 16 inches and 3 in square
View attachment DSCF2946.jpg

the round pipe is 4 inch pipe with an internal piece fitting inside snug. 8 inches long.
View attachment DSCF2947.jpg

the front leg is about 26 inches long (probably could/should be longer)
View attachment DSCF2948.jpg

side to side is 54 inches it doesn't rock no mater how much I platy with it
View attachment DSCF2949.jpg

Cool! I am in the assembly phase of my floor legs and verticals. After that is my vert slide and rotator head. Thanks for the info!

Hey there 66Dvert,

How much offset from the centerline of your axis is your front, and how much is the rear mount?

It appears it is only 5 or 6 inches?

Thx.

-
Back