Safe T Cap

-
I have, And I'll have to say what I got was a perfect fit. Both sides of the frame rails from midway over the back tires to past the rear leaf spring mounts. I had one side of mine rusted completely thru and the rear spring was just about to come thru the trunk. They look good and the quality is there. Clean up the area and weld them in place,, Course in my case it was over $300.00 for the set, but one was gone and the other was on its way so I did both..

I have, And I'll have to say what I got was a perfect fit. Both sides of the frame rails from midway over the back tires to past the rear leaf spring mounts. I had one side of mine rusted completely thru and the rear spring was just about to come thru the trunk. They look good and the quality is there. Clean up the area and weld them in place,, Course in my case it was over $300.00 for the set, but one was gone and the other was on its way so I did both..

My front frames look good on the outside. My son removed the K frame with some help and 3 of the welded nuts broke inside the frame. The plan is to cut the frames where needed to weld in some new nuts then cap the frame rails off.

-
Back