Status
Not open for further replies.

cooljjay

Proud Owner Of Christy
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
well i went to pick and crap in fairfeild, ca today to look for some parts for my mercedes that i just got. when i pulled in the driveway my father seen a yellow mopar sitting in front of a shop near pick and pull. went to go just check it out and the owner was pulling a way and asked if we where interested i was but i just bought a benz, that i have to get up and going and don't have the space. he said you could have the car because he was going to smash the car tomorrow 3-22-08. i wish i could grab it but i just can't. It is a 77 yellow roadrunner with strips, the pervous owner was goin to turn it into a racer and started painting the car blue the engine bay is blue and under carrige. the dash and steering is rebulit the seats are there, all glass is a+ missing a little chrome and no egine, it is on 4 tire has a 8 1/4 rear. I hope some one out there can go early tomorrow morning and grab it from the guy. it is right in front of pick and pull in fairfeild, ca its yellow and sitting to the right, can't miss it. PLEASE SAVE HER!!!!

he told me that he wanted 125$ for it, because of the new steering box and column, he said if he removed it you could take it for free.

ya i woudlent get it. sorry jsut becasue its a 77. In Ca I would have to smog it. Stupid CA

Actually I think that they put it, so that now it has to be pre 76 no matter how long you wait now

that sucks, thank you california. my grandmother will be mad, she has been waiting for 81 lebaron to become exempt.

man if i lived closer i'd go grab it just for the rearend and then sell the body cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back