SBP to LBP Cragars

-

41husk

Reaction score
I am doing a conversion from SBP to LBP on my 71 Duster. I would like to go with a set of 15" Cragar SS rims. When I enter 76 Duster (what the front disc were from) The app says not compatible. What size do I need to go with? I thought 15x8 5 on 4.5 would work but they say not compatible.

I am doing a conversion from SBP to LBP on my 71 Duster. I would like to go with a set of 15" Cragar SS rims. When I enter 76 Duster (what the front disc were from) The app says not compatible. What size do I need to go with? I thought 15x8 5 on 4.5 would work but they say not compatible.

try a 68 furd buttstang.

Maybe the app thinks they are too wide.

So if I go with a 15X8 5 on 4.5 in rear and 15X7 5 on 4.5 I will be good? Any suggestion on who has the best price on the Cragars?

So if I go with a 15X8 5 on 4.5 in rear and 15X7 5 on 4.5 I will be good? Any suggestion on who has the best price on the Cragars?

Have you measured? Yank the wheel and check.

I can tell you that combo won't fit on a dart unless you have an offset kit.

What is the largest combo you can use?

On a dart with the offset shackles you can run an 8" rim with 4.75 or 4.5" backspacing.

That is a with a 26x10.50 tire (10.4 section width) If you ran a skinnier tire the offset could be a touch off from that but not much. Say a 1/4" in either direction.

The combo i'm mentioning here is really tight but it works. It is by far the max you'll get under it.

-
Back