Shift Command Feature in Transgo TF-2 kit

-

Joseph24251_200

The Mopar Kid
Reaction score
If i'm installing the Shift command feature in my kit i need to grind the 1-2 governor valve right. Should I have the machine shop grind this valve down or is this something I can grind down with my bench grinder.

Have any of you ever thought that mopar transmission names sound like airplanes. I mean a 727 and a 904 maybe thats y the Chevy guys cann't keep up, cause we have Jets under us. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did Mopar come up with there transmission names? I might just start a new post on this.

'Shift Command' Makes the trans shift manually into first gear AT ANY SPEED. If you want Shift Command feature install Command Plate on challel casting and grind GOVERNOR VALVE as shown'

...Why would you want to shift into first at any speed? I dont think I know anyone that wanted that feature incase you fumble something trying to go 3-2 and you accidentally hit one going 60mph...you do NOT want to hit first at that speed (or whatever your gearing may be. I have 3.91 and a low gear set...first gear is very short in my car (mph wise).

just what we were thinkin,just my 2cents

-
Back