Shout-out to Cudachick1968 & RPM

-

clhyer

Reaction score
Folks, your work has been a hit this year at the shows that I have attended.
I have given out cards and contact info to a lot of people, hopefully some have contacted you.
For new folks on FABO, get to know these folks!
FYI - The Duster got "Best Car" last week, the 'bird got "Overall best of show in class" yesterday! These signs attract attention, and that's what you want at the show, right? They can even attract the attention of a President!!! They look great on the garage wall too.

And, damn straight I am proud of this last pic. It's not everyday that you get a chance to shake hands and chit-chat, even briefly...

Attachments

• DSC00989.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 295
  • DSC00990.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 273
  • DSC01002.JPG
    204 KB · Views: 289
Congrats . Although I don't understand the connection between Jimmy and CudaChick. Did she powder coat his bag of peanuts or something?:finga:

Folks, your work has been a hit this year at the shows that I have attended.
I have given out cards and contact info to a lot of people, hopefully some have contacted you.
For new folks on FABO, get to know these folks!
FYI - The Duster got "Best Car" last week, the 'bird got "Overall best of show in class" yesterday! These signs attract attention, and that's what you want at the show, right? They can even attract the attention of a President!!! They look great on the garage wall too.

And, damn straight I am proud of this last pic. It's not everyday that you get a chance to shake hands and chit-chat, even briefly...

Congratulations on a great few days and I agree, I have 2 of RPM signs and
Cudachick1968 has dun her magic on a few of Victoria's parts
Thank you for sharing and it's great to see Jimmy Carter out and about enjoying the fun and simple life :cheers:

Very cool Cal, I thought it was Barney Fife at 1st.....

Oh, snap!!!

Congratulations on the wins! :hello1:

At least it wasn't his brother Billy Carter, he may have peed on your tires....

Reference to when he got caught peeing on the side of a building when his bro was president...

Holy $hittttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Cal, this totally made my day!! I couldn't be more proud to have you and your son as customers.

This is just so cool. I'm totally blown away! Would you mind emailing that last one to me when you get the chance? I HAVE to put it on my website somewhere. The pic of James on his birthday showing off his Pontiac Firebird emblem sign has always been a personal favorite of mine ...

View attachment James and his Pontiac Emblem.jpg

... and now I have two. :-D

Thank you so much for making my day! I think my eyes are stinging right now, and it has absolutely nothing to do with PMS. Wow ...........

Congratulations on the trophies as well! You have a lot to be proud of my friend.

Never seen those signs before. Way cool!!!

RPM has a few threads here on FABO about his CNC metal signs (he and his buddy cut them out and I powder coat them per customers' specifications) and I have this album on FaceBook if you want to check out some more. It's been awhile since he did a run of them, but I'm always up for more! They turn out really cool.

Leanna, the pic will be sent directly.
One of these days I will be in TN, and PSC will be on my stops list!
I am always happy to give you a great reference and steer business your way.
C

Leanna, the pic will be sent directly.
One of these days I will be in TN, and PSC will be on my stops list!
I am always happy to give you a great reference and steer business your way.
C

Got it!! Thank you Cal. I'll get it on the website somewhere when time permits. It's definitely something for all of us to be proud of!

-
Back