-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1971dodgedart/6

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
i need a header to get rid of my leaking exhaust manifold for my slant 6 dart to compliment my 4bbl, any condition as long as it isnt destroyed, rusted trough, or leaking. also comp cams used to sell the k kit for slant 6, cant find it anymore. would like a bigger cam for my slanty. let me know if anyone can help.

slantsix.org has a group buy for slant cams! You just have to be a member. You can get ANY custom grind you want!

you need to go over to slantsix.org. The search function is your friend--- if you must have headers then so be it--- but there is aftermarket slant exhaust manifolds, dutra duals, before headers---- The cam group by is a good deal-- many experienced slant specific info for your ride--- lurjk around & make an informed decision. L

Watch out on buying an aftermarket slant 6 cam. I have read on slantsix.org that there have been problems with aftermarket cams shearing oil pump drive gears. The problem seems to be with more then one manufacturer. Some people over there suggest having a stock cam reground. Regrinding the stock cam will reduce it's base circle somewhat and can reduce the chances of needing shorter pushrods if you have done some heavy milling to get compression

TopHat

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back