Slant 6 parts engine and A body parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mopar glove box light switch in great shape works and has the end to connect to fuse box - $15 shipped

small block 360 - 79 truck block - bored .030" over with KB pistons - includes balancer - needs work has been sitting for the better part of 10 years (IT HAS new cam bearings, a light hone, and the crank likely just needs a polish- it has new STD bearings) it is clean though painted Mopar Orange - BEST OFFER

Small block A727 automatic was out of my running driving 70 340 Dart - the car was a dog with this trans it's being listed as a core but it does work and has a B&M stall converter in it as well as clean fluid - BEST OFFER

MOROSO drag fronts 29x 7.60/ 15 lots of tread left but showing age - $60 shipped

got about 6 cars worth of 67-72 Dart wiring PM or post with needs

Green 67-76 A body kick panels in great shape from my 71 Demon - $30 shipped

70 Dart factory functional hood (has holes for fresh air in hood as well as the scoops) - no scoops just the hood - BEST OFFER (also have the steel hood off my 71 Demon)

70 Dart driver side door not sure what it all has - last I remember it was almost complete and only had surface rust- BEST OFFER

would consider selling the 71 225 slant and 904 also (will not ship them) both are in great shape with recent work done - bolt in your car and go - PM if interested

Stock Slant 1bbl air cleaner from 71 no filter - BEST OFFER

273 2bbl unsilenced air cleaner in decent shape - BEST OFFER

9" x ?1.75?" SBP front drum brakes completely rebuilt EVERYTHING was new down to the 7/16" wheel studs/ lug nuts includes new soft lines 6 years ago- never had fluid in it - BEST OFFER - nothing wrong with them just going to disc fronts - everything else is still available $200 shipped (I'm unbolting the complete backing plates/ soft lies, front hubs, front drums)

reman stock drum/drum master cylinder bolted on never had fluid in it - includes pushrod- $30 shipped

NOS 70-71 Air Grabber hood scoop vacuum T (it's a 1/8" manifold vacuum port came on the aforementioned year cars with the Air Grabber hood) in great shape - $20 shipped

7.25 rear end out of 73 Dart Sport BBP - unknown miles - no backing plates/brakes - was used to roll the car around - (I paid $150 shipped from the east coast) will take $150 shipped (brakes are now included or can separate for $60 shipped) this rear end is now out of the car!

BUMP still got this stuff!

i checked the dates and I know that it is two years since the last post BUT, I need front hubs!

Do you still have them?

I have a '65 barracuda 273 single barrel needing a air cleaner can you tell me if you have any thing that would fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back