slant headers

-

bigus1949

Reaction score
i am looking for a set of headersa for a slant six. also looking for a offy valve cover. thnx all, mike

have you checked Summit Racing or Clifford Performance? Summit has headers. Clifford has headers + 4bbl intake. not sure where to get the offy valve cover, haven't ran across a location that carries em yet

I was looking for the same thing, but when I saw the prices, YOWZA! Summit was $750.00, others were a little more, so I figgered, I'm not building a monster, so stock exhaust will have to do, just add some nice 2/12 inch pipes with a Turbo muffler..Good luck

Summit sells the Offy valve cover for $159 shipped, which is a better price than some guys are selling used.

I have a set of coated (not hookers coating, a real life time coating) hooker super comps that I might let go. Either that or maybe you want one of the couple other pairs I have, that said i'll only sell them coated.

Here are my hookers

Attachments

• 100_6238.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 291
  • 100_6239.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 278
This is the style we get down here...............

Attachments

• IMGP10113.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 231
This is the style we get down here...............
Looks like these would fit a 170 /6 by the way number one is bent ? or will any of these fit ?

Looks like these would fit a 170 /6 by the way number one is bent ? or will any of these fit ?

Not sure Mike, but our oil filters are mounted on the left front of the block, so the 1st primary pipe will miss it.
The headers in that shot are Genies.
Also, we don't have to dodge a steering box and it's shaft....or clutch actuating components, or brake m/cyl's.

Attachments

• IMGP1569.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 217
  • IMGP1589.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 225
Not sure Mike, but our oil filters are mounted on the left front of the block, so the 1st primary pipe will miss it.
The headers in that shot are Genies.
Also, we don't have to dodge a steering box and it's shaft....or clutch actuating components, or brake m/cyl's.

Would the headers fit in a Challenger 225? If so how much do you want for them?

-
Back