-
Status
Not open for further replies.

75dartsport

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Need a really good set of small block heads, Would like some ported J heads or something similar, Edelbrock, W2, Brodix, I just want something that flows nice. Have cash. Let me know what you have. Thanks Rick

I know of a set of un-ported, original (as far as I know) X heads that might be available. Would you be interested in those? I don't know the price or any details, but I can find out if you're interested.

Really looking for something ready to bolt on. They need to flow pretty good, so the stock ports wouldn't work. Thanks for the responce though.

.............Hi there......I have a set of 587s........ported big time.....needs valve job to install 2.02s.........has new 2.02+1.60s..has new guides.....no springs, retainers or locks........yours 4 $500.00.+.shipping..........kim...

Any pictures of the 587's Are they already set up fot the 2.02's or do they need set up for them.

Rick, I just sent you a PM about my ported W2s, Edlebrock W2 single plane manifold and Hedman W2 (Jet Hot coated) headers.

Are the headers the same. My car is a 75 and the K-frame is a little different from a 70-72.

What is the difference between X heads and J heads.

I got a set W5 heads intake & rockers that was ported by Shady Dell. If interested you can call me at (908) 432-6448.

the difference between the x-heads and the J-heads is the Valve size the J-heads have a 1.88 intake valve and the X-heads have a 2.02 intake valve

Have Set Of J's--unassembled From Machine Shop; New Guides-new Stainless Steel 2.05's Int.--1.625's Exh.--heads Cut Out And Machined Under Throat- Slight Porting- Milledaprox 040--machined In Valvespring Seat area for taller springs--and Pressed In Piece At Top Of Guides For Smaller Teflon Type Seals--no Springs-locks-retainers---unused ,sat On Shelf Dont Need Or Want Went Bigblock....will Take 275 And If U Have Ever Had Machine Shop Work Done U Know It Aint Cheap---probably Over 300 In Machine Shop Work Alone--they Are Nice Set--porting Is Mild But U Can See They Were There,gasket Area In Exh And Int, Mild In Bowls-well Done. Will Sell Outright For $275 No Less Or Trades For;[some Things I Would Be Interested In 489 Case 430 Gears,ring And Pinion--70-71 Dart Stuff--bb Stuff--8 3/4 Posi-unit---9 1/4 Posi Units Am In Joplin Mo 64804 And I Can Be Reached Here Or Pm Or 4174375352 Cell Thanks --Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back