small town

-

avarageerod

Reaction score
I went out for a drive in the Barracuda yesterday. I decided to go up town with it. It would be my first drive more than one mile at a time. Well, I made it a half mile before it knocked off. Stopped up fuel filter, no big deal. I had three people stop to offer a hand. They didn't know me, and where more than helpful. After all the negative things we hear and read about people, its nice to see some good people willing to lend a hand.:cheers:

your title is the key word to why 3 people stopped.

I had a flat, and was able to get into a church parking lot. I was in the trunk getting the spare out, when 2 people from inside came out and asked me to leave, or they would call the cops. I got out my phone and asked them if they wanted to use it.

I had a flat, and was able to get into a church parking lot. I was in the trunk getting the spare out, when 2 people from inside came out and asked me to leave, or they would call the cops. I got out my phone and asked them if they wanted to use it.

That's just freakin' wrong! Wow, if the church is that unfriendly I imagine they have a hard time gaining new members.

Holy crap! Did you have a bloody axe in your hand or something? That is nuts!! Most people really suck!

Glad it was a simple cheap solution avarageerod.:cheers:

Holy crap! Did you have a bloody axe in your hand or something? That is nuts!! Most people really suck!

Glad it was a simple cheap solution avarageerod.:cheers:

Its not a cheap as it sounds. This is the third time its happened in 6 miles, so I guess I need a new gas tank. I cleaned it before I put it in, but it wasn't enough. I might as well put a new sending unit in too. Then, while I have the tank out I'll probably cut out the rust in the truck. :angry7:

Its not a cheap as it sounds. This is the third time its happened in 6 miles, so I guess I need a new gas tank. I cleaned it before I put it in, but it wasn't enough. I might as well put a new sending unit in too. Then, while I have the tank out I'll probably cut out the rust in the truck. :angry7:
That sucks man. I put a new tank on the 66 Dart AND the 65 barracuda. Fixing that rust sounds like a good plan if you have to drop the tank anyway.
Got any other plans this winter? I heard welding keeps you warm. :-D

I wish someone would make plastic tanks for a bodies!

No bloody ax, just a old car, that's loud, just not what "they" wanted in God's parking lot in a snooty neighborhood. I must have interrupted choir practice or something.

well, since you asked... I plan on cutting out the rusty trunk and quarters, finding a differant gear, the 4:56's just aren't going work on the street, making sub frame connectors, removing the fenderwell headers and installing the 3" exhaust stored in the barn, and thats just off the top of my head...

I wish someone would make plastic tanks for a bodies!

No bloody ax, just a old car, that's loud, just not what "they" wanted in God's parking lot in a snooty neighborhood. I must have interrupted choir practice or something.

you wern't driving a "Demon" were you?

well, since you asked... I plan on cutting out the rusty trunk and quarters, finding a differant gear, the 4:56's just aren't going work on the street, making sub frame connectors, removing the fenderwell headers and installing the 3" exhaust stored in the barn, and thats just off the top of my head...

Yea, you're going to be warm. 8) Man! Have fun and take pics for us.

-
Back