So Cal Drag race, April 3rd, Lancaster, Cali

-

Alltime

Reaction score
Bracket Racing April 3rd, Thursday, 2014. Pays 1st and 2nd place. 1200 PM at Willow Springs International Raceway. $30, preregistration only. Limit spots. Bring a helmet. PM for info.

Is this a WSIR event, or is someone else putting it on?

Private event, we added for our lunch time break from the Mopar Track day. Some guys coming just for the Drag Race.

This the First place trophy. AMX Chris did a nice job... Thanks Chris!!
$30 per car, 16 to run during lunch hour. Still 6 spots left . Payout to 1st and 2nd based on participation. A driver on moparts is throwing in an extra $100 to sweeten the pot. He's bringing a Hemi Cuda. Nissan GT-R also registered it's getting interesting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 138
SAM_0249_zps1dafdb99.jpg

ALL who dare WILL EAT MY RUST!

This the First place trophy. AMX Chris did a nice job... Thanks Chris!!
$30 per car, 16 to run during lunch hour. Still 6 spots left . Payout to 1st and 2nd based on participation. A driver on moparts is throwing in an extra $100 to sweeten the pot. He's bringing a Hemi Cuda. Nissan GT-R also registered it's getting interesting.

I hope there is going to be some adjustments negotiated in the way of car lengths at the starting line. Sounds like a good time regardless.

yea, it's heads up old school style no lights. Just some Smoking hot blond (probably topless for the final four) dropping the red rag. if you can negotiate a few lengths that's awesome. I will be giving all hemi powered cars 3 lengths,and all other mopars 5, fords will get 7 and chevys will get 10. But if there is another AMC I WILL NOT give any lengths heads up only!

Prepare to eat my rust!!!!!!! Ladies

-
Back