Some advice

-
The 265DEH sounds like a pretty good grind: "Hydraulic-Very strong midrange. Everyday performance for stock exhaust." Granted he will have 2.5 inch exhaust with turbo style mufflers. What valve springs would you recommend for that cam?

The 265DEH sounds like a pretty good grind: "Hydraulic-Very strong midrange. Everyday performance for stock exhaust." Granted he will have 2.5 inch exhaust with turbo style mufflers. What valve springs would you recommend for that cam?

The same ones Comp says to run.

Preach on brother Dave. That's why I recommended the Comp 265 DEH. It will have a noticeable idle, but GAWD those things pull HARD.

You just cannot tell people anything once they get the Thumpr syndrome. Ask me how I know.

Yep I got the Thumpr syndrome... Mutha Thumpr that its. And its like a bad cough that won't go away.

I want to get rid of it. Too hard to tune for street. I can get it to work, just not the greatest, not very good low-end torque either, it sounds cool, that's just about it.

It's being replaced with a Lunati cam, a little more lift but way better duration to tune with.

-
Back