South Jersey / Cowtown Auto flea market March 22

-
Our SJR Swap Meet and Car Corral (formerly held at Cowtown) is now held at the Salem County Fairgrounds ¼ mile west of Cowtown on US RT 40 about 1 mile west of Woodstown

Each year, this event is held on the 4th Sunday of the month of March. Be sure to add it to your list of “must do events” as it draws thousands of shoppers and hundreds of vendors and has been held yearly for over 42 years! It’s the biggest one day swap meet on the east coast. If you are a shopper and searching for that illusive part then you will want to attend! If you are a vendor, then this is the event you don’t want to miss as many of our vendors have happily been part of our Swap Meet for many years. Further information on the Swap Meet can be had by going to the “contact us” page on the site.

It is one day only! 6:00am to 2:00 pm

I have been going for years. You never know what you will find. The tailgate field is always different venders. Free admission , free parking but the parking lot is one lane in and one lane out. I get there early and I know I may have a hard time leaving. Leave your guns at home, there is a large state police presence. If you know were Cowtown is, the location is within 1/4 mile.

-
Back