-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomsecks

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Have a set of (4) stock Ralleyes w/ 215/70-14 tires. 50%+ tread on them. Have recently be repainted, driver quality trim rings/centers. Have 10 RH and 10 LH lug nuts to go with them. Screw in valve stems. Located in Ohio - willing to meet within a 3 hr drive of Columbus; prefer not to ship (just too much of a hassle). Asking $500.

PM me.

dart wheels.jpg

Have a set of (4) stock Ralleyes w/ 215/70-14 tires. 50%+ tread on them. Have recently be repainted, driver quality trim rings/centers. Have 10 RH and 10 LH lug nuts to go with them. Screw in valve stems. Located in Ohio - willing to meet within a 3 hr drive of Columbus; prefer not to ship (just too much of a hassle). Asking $500.

PM me.

View attachment 1714933852
Hi, any idea how much to ship to 93110. I know it's a pain. My friend would like to buy them. Thanks

PM me.

View attachment 1714933852

hi tomsecks. I am bozvaliant friend and neighbor. I am interested in the ralley wheels Bo said you agreed to remove tires and ship the rims, centers, beauty rims and lug nuts for the sum of $ 400.00 . if this is correct I will pay you either a money order or paypal. my phone number is NO PHONE NUMBERS IN POSTS PLEASE and is much better than my typing a message. thank you 6 bud 7

Last edited by a moderator:
I sold the wheels, need to mark as sold. Still have the tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back