Springfield swap meet

-

Grampas Toy

Reaction score
Springfield,Ohio.....Cars and parts one of the largest in these parts...Gonna go tomorrow if it don`t rain! need anything? Sept.10th-12th. viet-vet..

I'd like that swap meet a lot more if there wasn't so much Chevy crap to wade thru. I have found some real gems though.
last time I found a set of NOS rear speakers for $5.00. I've also found a complete set of service manuals for my car on the cheap.

I'd like that swap meet a lot more if there wasn't so much Chevy crap to wade thru. I have found some real gems though.
last time I found a set of NOS rear speakers for $5.00. I've also found a complete set of service manuals for my car on the cheap.
Just got back 3hr. ago.Yea it`s mostly other brands..Bought a set of nice dog dishes ($40.00),,penstar fender emblem.,like new ($5.00),,Dart emblem ($10.00),,new dart brake pedel pad (50cents) some misc. stuff..
Didn`t buy B.B. heads, pair of 906 & pair of 342s ($100.00) a pair...If their still there SUN. maybe ($75.00) a pair, or maybe.......? I could of gotten for ($75.00) a pair since he was a viet vet too..shot the bull w/him for about 20mins.Didn`t buy good set HOOKER comp. slip tube S.B. A-body headers. ($100.00) if their still there SUN. maybe.....? S.B. performer intake(nice) ($100.00) Might have been more but a guy would have to look hard. It`s always been the (other brands),,,but you still have to look!! If the weather is good and the wife does`nt buck,would like to go back SUNDAY.. I don`t drive anymore.. Thanks for listning... Don`t forget to fly stars&stripes this week-end..

-
Back