sticker location help

-

hawkgoalie31

Reaction score
Hey guys I just finished my 74 duster and I bought some of the orginal decals such as the air cleaner instructions, the cooling system warning, the battery warning, the jack instructions, the caution jack, the tire pressure. I dont want to put them on yet untill i know were exactly they go. Can someone please help me or post pics.

Thanks,

Brian

the factory wasn't real carefull applying underhood stickers and jacking instructions they are usually crooked or not in the same spot from car to car, it looks like they just slapped them on as the cars passed down the line.

I`m not certain on the `74's but on my `68 the anti-freeze sticker goes on the top edge of the radiator core support about 6"s from the drivers side fender edge. The air cleaner decal is centered on the drivers side/side of the air cleaner. The jacking directions go on the inside of the trunk lid usually on the side that the jack is stored. The tire pressure sticker is applied to the door jamb just under the striker on the drivers side. There`s one type of battery warning sticker that slides over the positive anode of the battery beneath the cable.

Year One has some good information on decal location.

-
Back