Stomper 4x4.... Real Power!

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Schaper Stomper 4x4 !!!! Anybody else still playing with these?? These are the toys that kept energizer in business! lol

Attachments

• DSCI0007.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 880
  • DSCI0006.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 3,598
  • DSCI0003.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,422
Schaper Stomper 4x4 !!!! Anybody else still playing with these?? These are the toys that kept energizer in business! lol

Quite a collection. I had the bronco in white, and a dark blue toyota pickup. Painted the bronco up like my big brothers real one, and gave it and the toyota to him. I always wanted the dodge stepside tho.

Nice pix, brings back memories.

Matt

Good grief dude, do you have them all?

those are so cool, love the mid-70s two door jeep Cherokee .....I always did like the full size jeeps and its a shame you don't see many around now

Wow! I had a blue power wagon. You are off the hook!

I still want one of those. I had so much fun with them in about third grade. We got in so much trouble we were so focused on those instead of on class.

I still want one of those. I had so much fun with them in about third grade. We got in so much trouble we were so focused on those instead of on class.
Yep, when the teacher went to make copies, it was instant push out, race, or whatever... lol. Hill climbs in the sand box at recess! I feel sorry for the kids stuck on there flat screens (DS, ipod) nowadays.
Rani, that blue 2 door Jeep was one of my originals when I was 10.
I like the Dodge with the wench, thanks for posting it!!
RustyRatrod, I have more than whats shown but there is a load of 'em I don't have... lol.

-
Back