Super comps dont fit!

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Decided to bolt my Super Comps up to my motor today. No way Im going to get these to fit with the Milodon pan on it. Even after beating on the tubes and pan I couldnt get the clearance I need. Im scared to beet on the pan anymore and if I beet the tubes more they will be flat. Looks like I have a set of TTIs going on the list.

IM000303.gif

IM000317.gif

IM000316.gif

To bad too, they looked nice on it.

IM000318.gif

Lucky for you that can still be fixed with some heat and a slide hammer. To bad they didn't fit man, always a bummer when crap dont fit right.

Im just glad I got them for next to nothing. They are over $400 new. I snatched them on ebay real cheap still in the box.Ofcoarse it would be a better deal if they fit with this pan. They also didnt clear the oil filter but I could use a smaller one and be OK.

Can't you just take the pan off and have it notched and rewelded to clear those headers?
It's got to be alot cheaper than buying a set of TTi's.

I have the same headers on my duster but i used a moroso deep pan. I was doing to use a milodon pan but i had the same issues you have. I like headers for spark plug clearances. So me another header that you can change all the plugs in less than 10 mins hot or cold. I say buy a moroso or take your stock pan weld 2.5 inches into it. The headers will fit the chassis like a glove. Harry

-
Back