Status
Not open for further replies.

tobysoldblue

tobysoldblue
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Im just gonna try this,and see how it goes.Im considering selling my 73 dart swinger that i dubbed super swinger.I had big plans for this car,and have bought a lot of parts for it over the past 6 months that i have owned it.The car started out as a 74,000 mile,little old lady car,with slant six that purred,factory air,and very little exterior rust.I found the front floor pans rusty durind dissasembly,so i got some new front pans for christmas,the right rear floor needs a patch,but i am planning on putting that whole pan in also.As for the trunk,the spare tire well is nice,with no rust,but the top of the trunk pan is rusy here and ther all around.I was planning on doing away with the factory gas tank,and trunk floor,for a fuel cell mounted underneath,and maybe a space saver spare well off to the passenger side.This body is really straight,the plan was to paint the car black on bottom,with hemiorange on top,and aar type silver stripe between.I started converting it to bigbolt disks,off my cordoba parts car,and located an 8.25,and 8.75 rear ends for it.I planned to run 17x8 cobra mustang wheels on it until i could afford some american racing torque thrusts the same size.The intrior was decent,but of course,needs everything redone,or replaced like every other 34 year old car.Ive bought a lot of stuff for this car,some before i knew which direction i wanted to go with it.Ive finally got the car i want to fix,a 71 dart,and got the chance to buy 2 more darts,so im gonna see if this one goes.Im asking $3500.00 for it,wich is less than ive got in it,of course.I would be willing to paint it for you,for an extra fee,of course.So lets see what happens

73 dart swinger 009.jpg

73 dart swinger 010.jpg

73 dart swinger 005.jpg

73 dart swinger 007.jpg

73 dart swinger 008.jpg

052.jpg

054.jpg

062.jpg

108.jpg

107.jpg

I think you're in the same boat as me. I've got a post '72 A body as well (my 1976 Duster), and even though it's from CA with no rust through ever, I can't sell it for this kind of cash. Keep trying, maybe.
Good luck.
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back