SW Parts source

-

Dart 440 4spd

Reaction score
I ran across this guy a few years ago at the Spring Fling in Van Nuys, CA (see www.cpwclub.com ) and he's loaded with all kinds of used stuff. His name is Daryl Finch and can be reached at 760-249-3929 or on his cell at 760-963-7809. He's a little pricey on some things, but I've been able to negotiate with him. His shop/yard is located in Phelan, CA (just north of the 15 on 395 and about 10 miles west on Phelan Road).
Hope it helps!
Dart 440 4spd

hell yeah that guy is good he has a lot of cars and good deals. Highly recomended

sorry guys but I haven't been on this site in a while

When I bought this rearend I thought it was a good deal it turned out not to be what he told me it was he said it was a 8 3/4 from a 69 baracuda a body and that it would fit my car perfect that's why i drove to la to get it for $1000

he said 3.91 w/ sure grip and the rear had a 741 case

741 case never even came with a 3.91 stock it came with 3.73 or 3.55 he lied

the rear measures something like 55in from drum to drum or something like that it's been a while but it's from a b body not an a body

so now I'm stuck with something that doesn't fit my car right and i don't even know what kind of gears it has. my leaf springs are stretched to fit it. Now i have to get like some weird backspacing that looks ugly just to make it work.

**** that guy

the problem is that it's been almost a year and now the car is done and I realize it. i don't have my receipt. The rear is obviously from his yard though cause it has his handwriting on it it says 80-90 penz posi oil 3.91 or something like that.

I'm thinking about calling this guy and having him pay me the difference between the a body rear and the b body or taking his *** to court what would you guys do I'm pissed off

-
Back