TF2 shift kit.

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
hi guys looking for the part# for the B&M TF2 shift kit.the tranny shop wants like 150 for the kit.i know if i go to my parts store i could get a better price.i want the kit that couvers all years.my tranny is the 727,have no clue as to what year it is.thanks.

Ya thats the one I want to get but what do I tell the parts store just trans go TF2.I am dealing with a girl there maybe she does not no how to find it.I want the right one.The one that covers all years.

Go to www.summitracing.com. Search "shift kit". When the results come up, look on the left side of the page. Click "DODGE", then "Automatic Transmission Shift Kits", then "Torqueflite 727". There are your choices. None are over $116. The TransGo TF-2 is $65.95.

Open phonebook, look up transmission parts suppliers, call. Most suppliers stock the kit.

$150 wouldn't be a bad price if that included installation.

$300 sounds pretty high. Installation of the TF-2 is not too difficult. I think it took me maybe an hour to put in after the transmission was out of the car. The directions are pretty clear cut. There are a few threads around here about the TF-2. Many people are pleased with performance and ease of installation.

-
Back