TOOK MY CAR OUT TONIGHT!!!!

-

mikesduster

Reaction score
well,my dad called me at work today cuz we had to go to a wake tonight....my dad being a minister was doing the service and i went cuz it was a cousin of ours...29 yrs old,girlfriend and 3 little kids.

i told him that i wanted to go to our local cruze and then go to CARVEL after around 9:00pm but i needed to go with him so i would go to carvel at 9:00pm...he said if he knew how to use my shifter he would come and get my car,bring it to his house and REALLY clean it cuz of it being in the garage ALL winter...i told him how to shift it(thank GOD he only lives 2 blocks away!!! :wink: ) and he came and got it.

well, he called me and said to stop over and WOW!!!!!....it looked like a NEW car!!!..he did an AWESOME job on it and of course he LOVES to detail cars!!

so,we got back from the wake ,i started the car at his house and he said "hey!!.you have no plate light!!"...the bulb was broke and the cops around here ARENT PLAYING AROUND with anything..so he had none that worked and i was holding his flashlight and i said "hey??..you got any ZIP TIES??"....i zip tied the flashlight under my bumper and shown the light on my plate!!!

so?..just wanted to say that everything went ok and had a good night after all!!

Jerry Rig :shock: , you Might be a readneck if you zip tie the flash light to your bumper to make a friday night Cruz.

chad72duster said:
Jerry Rig :shock: , you Might be a readneck if you zip tie the flash light to your bumper to make a friday night Cruz.
i did that to my ram once i blow out my fuse box when i went into a mud pit my lights didnt come back on so we duck taped flashlights to the hood!HA

-
Back