-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I got a 69 plymouth barracuda that Iv been working on. it has a 340 in it and it was just rebuilt, posi rear end, needs exhaust, body work and a little paint or just primer it and start driving it, wating to trade for a motorcycle. thanks

!cid__0426001417a.jpg

!cid__0522091303.jpg

I'll have to see how this turns out. lol

I've been looking in the Harley shops around myself. Just looking mind you.

I've got a real nice one but you're lite one car. My asking price is $7500 and that's a steal. Funny thing happened the other day. I've got it setting on the street by the job where i'm working and some guy calls me and ask what's wrong with it. I had to laugh. I really dont need a project but yours is certainly one worthy of the task. Your motor is worth half of your total asking price. Good luck on it.
Small Block

Is this of any interest to you? It's a 1970 Sportster. Kick start only. S&S Stroker kit, Morris Magneto and S&S Super B carb. I have the original handlebars, front fender, another 16" back wheel and tire, and an extra frame if you wanted to make a hardtail without having to damage the original frame.

What rear and trans is in the Barracuda? Is it originally a 340 car? Do you have the grill parts? How about any 69 front end body parts?

CIMG1829.jpg

possible trade? 2000 Vulcan 1500 2600 orig miles.

-Do you have any better pictures of the car? Interior in decent shape?
Picture002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back