UPDATE PLEASE READ!! FABO Cruise Moved to Ruby Hill Park April 21st

-

hollywood hig

King of the assklowns
Reaction score
on sunday, april 21st a bunch of a bodies will converge on washington park, denver co. for fabo meet and greet. i pm'd a bunch of you in the colorado area, if there's anyone else that would like to join us please do!!!

more to come as this develops....
higgs

Only three weeks away........i'll be cruising thru the park formulating a plan where to meet in the park, so chk. back on this post for more info, we will probably also do a cruise to go eat lunch somewhere........this sould be fun, so BE THERE!!

can't wait, it's starting to get nice.......
higgs

Well, I haven't even started pulling my heap apart yet, so it won't make an appearance. But maybe I'll be able to come and meet a few of you guys.

As you know, the Denver area FABO members were meeting at Washington Park Denver Co. on April 21st 2013. We have had to change parks due to the fact that they don't let any cars in Washington park anymore, it is now set up for runners, dogs, and bicyclists.

We will now have the meet and greet at Ruby Hill Park, 1200 w. Florida ave. Denver Co. 80223. This park is about 2 miles west of Washington Park, and has the facility's and parking that we need. Enter at the Osage and Florida st. entrance, and look for the A bodies! I'll will have a banner/sign up.

Meet and greet starts at 8:00 am, get there early for a good spot!

Then we will do a cruise up to Gunther Toody's for lunch and refreshments off of 58th and Wadsworth in Arvada, cruise will start around 11:30-12:00. Details on the route at the meet.

All Mopar enthusiasts are invited.
Rain out date will be April 28th
For directions/ info please e-mail me at: [email protected]

Get the car out and get down there!!

higgs

-
Back