Not open for further replies.

Claydart

MOPAR to the very bones
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys and gals, I am looking for a dropped center link for my /6 to v8 conversion. I remember a while back somebody posted about a company that was making these again, and I remember checking them out and the price then was 250.00 I think. Does anybody remember that? Also I am looking for a decent running v8, not particular about size, just a small block. I don't need all sorts of power for a 2800 lb car. I am in southeastern Ma. but could possibly travel for the right deal.

Hey guys and gals, I am looking for a dropped center link for my /6 to v8 conversion. I remember a while back somebody posted about a company that was making these again, and I remember checking them out and the price then was 250.00 I think. Does anybody remember that? Also I am looking for a decent running v8, not particular about size, just a small block. I don't need all sorts of power for a 2800 lb car. I am in southeastern Ma. but could possibly travel for the right deal.
ive got a 64 barracuda for sale v8 car motor not in it but have a running 69 318 needs carb and a 4 speed from the car

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back