Valiant and Dart fenders

-

OleNatesOlds

Reaction score
Are they the same for the 67 68 69 vintage? In other words can I swap a Valiant fender onto a Dart and have the same lines? I know that the side marker lights were different through these years. Thanks

If you look at Dart fenders, the trailing edge of the wheel openings angles back...you'd have to change the entire front clip, and I don't think the hood would match either.
If you look at a Demon or Dart Sport, the trailing edges of the front and rear wheelwells aren't the same. The Duster sold so well Dodge demanded their own version, it was whipped up pretty quickly.
I think the same oddity is true on a Plymouth Scamp, basically a Dart with a Valiant clip.
Hope this helps,
Alan

They should bolt on fine.

However,

The fenders are different in the area that the headlight bucket goes. Can't use a Valiant fender on the drivers side and a Dart on the pass side.

You can definitely swap the entire doghouse from one car to the other

Crackedblock, will they fit, or am I getting the 67-69 Dart confused with 70-later....I forgot the pre 70 Darts have that big recess in the center of the hood to match the fender contour...my mistake.
Sorry 'bout 'dat!
alan

-
Back