Volo Museum 68 Dart 440

-

70greendart

Reaction score
Hoping to get any feedback at all on a 68 Dart 440 gold with black fiberglas hood at the Volo Museum for sale. Anyone know about the car or dealings with Volo, or going soon or have seen it I would appreciate feedback. Just gathering info as I may go see it and have a Chicago vacation, Cub's game at Wrigley is on my bucket list. Link to car is http://volocars.com/1968-dodge-dart-mr-norm-tribute-c-2223.htm
Appreciate any feedback

I know nothing personally about the car. Looks very nice in pictures. The only thing that is bugging me about the car is no under chassis pictures. In addition to that there is seam filler used between the fenders and the firewall in the engine compartment. I have never seen that before. Leads me to believe maybe the front clip has been replace. That in itself would probably not be a big deal but whats hiding under the seam filler is my question? Rust bad workmanship, I don't no. I try and look past the pretty and look for the problems. That would be my input on this nice looking little car.

Looks like a 7-1/4" rear still in it. That won't last long.
Kinda priced a little high in my opinion, too.

George

-
Back