Want Some Stuff

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 360 shortblock that is standard bore but will need to be bored (could get away with a .020 over). It is at a machine shop in Mountain View but have decided to get a R3 block and go big. $300/BO.

Gordon
Email: [email protected]

I have a 360 block standard bore early model '70-'72 thick wall casting for $250.00 and a set of 360 heads for $200.00 ...Also have alot of other aftermarket 360 go fast parts...If interested email me at [email protected]

any parts with it or is it bare?

It was an assembled shortblock when I took it into the machine shop (block, crank, rods, pistons, oil pump, double roller chain/gears, etc.). As mentioned, the block is standard bore and needs to be opened up .020. The crank is .010/.010 and just needs a light polish. It is located about 15/20 minutes from you (north on 101) in Mountain View.

ya but i would need heads actually i know were to get some but then i need after market pistons and a cam and a carb and theres a 360 an older one for sale for 500 with everything i wasnt wanted a good one like iono pre built

ya but i would need heads actually i know were to get some but then i need after market pistons and a cam and a carb and theres a 360 an older one for sale for 500 with everything i wasnt wanted a good one like iono pre built

I did not understand the last part of your post but good luck with your search and project.

hey gtx im intrested in your block let me know that other guy bailed out on me he rasied the price

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back