Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanitylost

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
WANTED!!!
70 Duster 340, 70 Swinger 340, 71 Demon 340, and possibly a 72 Demon 340, auto or 4-speed
Not looking for project cars.
I'm looking for something that is basically "done".
Numbers matching a BIG plus but not a necessity, as long as it's what the car came with originally in regards to motor and transmission.
Interested in STOCK appearing cars, No street/strip type cars.
Please price accordingly, I'm not rich, I don't have a trust fund, I'm a average working guy that just sold his car and I want to get into something else.
Please don't wast my time OR yours and send over junk. I know what to look for in a car, I'm a very picky(anal)
blush.gif
person and don't want a car that is mess.
PM me here what you may have.
Thanks,
Jeff
popcrn.gif

Hello, I have a 71 340 4spd Demon. Its not numbers matching but it is a 340 4spd car, and thats what i put in the car. I have been through the car top to bottom. It is a nice car that I built to drive and occasionally show. It is orange with black interior. Has the correct stripes on the back, side, and hood. (black) I can send pictures by phone, or email. Thanks Kevin

PM Sent, WHY is it with this site that I do not get an e-mail when people respond to any of my postings.....

I never do either. You can go to the top of the thread where it says "Thread Tools" and pull the drop down menu. Go to "subscribe to this thread" and click on it. Another window will open up with a a few options of how you want to be notified on this thread. The options will say "no email notification","instant notification by email" and so on.

or , you can go to "user CP"
under "settings and options" click on "edit options"
scroll down and check the box that says "The forum can send a message to your email address to inform you when someone sends you a private message.Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages"

I have a 73 Duster 340 For Sale In VA. Listed Under Cars For Sale.

Attachments

• 74ply56981-1.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 214
  • 74ply56981-2.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 192
  • 74ply56981-3.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 185
  • 74ply56981-4.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 201
  • 37994563V.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 177
Status