water pump pulley

-

famous bob

mopar misfit
Reaction score
Andy F. , YELLOW ROSE , DO U KNOW OF A "SINGLE" BELT WATER PUMP PULLEY THAT IS SMALLER THAN THE APPROXIMATE 7'' big block pulley ?? I`d like to speed my water pump up a hair w/o changing the stock alt. and crank pulleys.
thanks in advance--------------bob
(can`t seem to keep my fingers off the cap button) disregard them---------

I have a bb waterpump pulley that is 5 3/8" inside the groove diameter and the offset is 2 3/8" from the mounting face to the center of the groove . Is this any help ? Tom

I have a bb waterpump pulley that is 5 3/8" inside the groove diameter and the offset is 2 3/8" from the mounting face to the center of the groove . Is this any help ? Tom
Interested , what is the outside diameter ? Will check the depth on mine, have it loose right now due to a shroud modification . Price if for sale ?---thanks, bob

Small block Chevy is slightly smaller if I’m remembering correctly. Kim

I was thinking about that too. I went to junkyard and bought a bunch of used pulleys laying loose back when I built my 406sbc, but haven`t got any left now, probly trashed them when I came home!

I don’t have 1 bob, but I’m pretty sure u can easily find 1. What size and depth is the 1 u have now. Kim
About 7" on the crank and water pump both, pump pulley is 2 3/8 deep I think .

-
Back