Well another FML moment

-
1030912-234d12beb7fba06550754f510882dc61.gif

Listen I will try to be as nice as possible here, I don't go on your pages just for the heck of it so stay off mine, you have nothing to add here of any value. Your opinion of quality and mine differ greatly, there have been a few responders on this posting that view things like myself and i appreciated thier input and support.......everybody else is just ok with lesser......no big deal it is what it is.

Not your page. Put me on ignore.
Listen I will try to be as nice as possible here, I don't go on your pages just for the heck of it so stay off mine, you have nothing to add here of any value. Your opinion of quality and mine differ greatly, there have been a few responders on this posting that view things like myself and i appreciated thier input and support.......everybody else is just ok with lesser......no big deal it is what it is.

Yah, sure.. **** You!
View attachment 1715786490

How about you correct your BULLSHIT and tell everyone how you bought that nice grill from a guy in California !
Do you have to talk so mean you have me quivering over here......but to your point yes I did buy what was described as a restored grille which turned out to be a POS from a guy in Commiefornia............HAPPY NOW?

-
Back