well i just orderd my ms

-

scamp73

Reaction score
Mega Squirt. Anyone else using it? i still have to do the fuel system. I plan on building a stroker 318 plus supercharging, so this should be good from everything that i have read.

Steve

Your doing the same as me. LOL putting it on the 318 first then the stroker!
Well i plan on doing mine for under $1000, The ecu (completed), with wiring harness, including the sensors with pigtails crimped and soldered and injector puigtails crimped and solderd for $377. If i where to buy everything to build it myself it would have been $320.

Im going aeromotive also, $300 for pump $120 for reg. Then braided line all the way up and back.

Im using a stock magnum intake for now until i get another tb and injectors bungs put into my single plane. (as in using magnum heads)

so thats $800 so far, then i want a wideband o2 and thats $200. so jus tover $1000 isn't bad

Steve

Did a complete MS MPI system, and it's absolutely amazing!! Did a firmware upgrade and am now running the ignition of it as well! You can do things with this system that just can't be done with conventional carb and distributor advance.

Definitely recommended!

Maybe I'll post some pix one day as well. \\:D/

-
Back