Well the Zombie had a race,well sort of!

-

THEWHITEZOMBIE

Mopars an Heavy Metal
Reaction score
I had my self a little racing fun last nightThe Zombie was out havin a blast,Well sort of :scratch: The driver of the Zombies was out havin a blast :thumrigh: i was drivin my buddies 69 chevelle SS 396,great car i love that thing now :salut:,well i had it cuz my dad was gonna take it to his shop to do some floor pan work on it,other then that the car is bad assdark blue with the ss strips over the car,u can eat off the damn motor,Ok he told me to take it out that night and fell the power she had, :scratch: i didnt know chevy had power! :pirat: Well me and my girlfriend went out for a crusie,she was driven her 97 Eclipes gp spider thing!im behind her messin around with the gas and what not,some kids pull up along the side of her flirting,and crap like that,i didnt se it she texed me on my phone sayin HELP me,im like WTF shes in front of me,she dobbles on her brakes yells at me"That car,that car"its a 01 SS Camaro all pumped up,iv seen it around!she pulls up to them and takes off the kids see it as a challenge and race her she had them good for like 2 feet :scratch: :D they pull up to a light im behind her there on the left side of her car,i hear one of them say u wanna try that in my pants!Now im not pissed i just Shake my head,put the cevbby in N bring her up to 5K ones or twice,they look back at me give me a :evil: look i go arond to there to the driver side of the camaro,through a few more revs. then i said "u guys like hitting on hot girls in **** cars"or shuld i say do u guys like hitting on other guys girlfriends",they all had a look of :shock: they just pissed them selfs,i didnt car that they did to christina i get it alot so im use to it,then they start talkin **** about the chevelle,sayin how slow it is and all this crap,they start to rev upi just look at them like wtf is wrong with these kids in there momys little camaro,this light was hella long for some flippin reason,it was like a move! :scratch: the light finally drops greenwe take off,get this my GF gets the jump on both of us,HA my tires are spin up the *** they pul on me for the lenght of the intersection or more,i grab second spin just a bit she grabs traction, i pull on there asses fast i grab 3rd i get up to them at like 3/4 gas they hav it punched to the floor,the kid looked like he was gonn **** him self from hittin the floor so hard,i start to F with um by jumpin off an on,after i hit 65 it was on like DONKEY KONG,i floored it she spon tires a little bit im pullin hard past them i grab 4th by then i hav abought 3 cars on them,then im gone all they could see is the *** of the Chevlle,they pull off onto another street,i let off my GF passes me with that little fart can exhaust car she pulles into the gas station,i follow,5 min later the kid comes back for more he sees us at the pumps pulls in,he pulls up along side me and say "ya wanna go again"i dont hav all the people in the back"like thats gonna help his sorry *** :scratch: i say "are you gonna pay for my gas",he gets all :evil: an takes off like a bat outa heaven,i didnt need to prove that the chevelle had balls to back it self up,we leave and off into the sun set we go to race again another day,i was happy to she my GF raced somone,now she calls us a tag team :thumleft: I had a blast with the car,got more respect for the cevy boys now :salut: BUT MY DART WILL STILL KICK ITS *** :thumrigh:
Sorry for the STORY GUYS
MIKE :munky2:

-
Back