Well, this is annoying…..

-

PRH

Reaction score
Recently I have been using this site with Javascript disabled for a month or so.
My internet connection is super slow, and turning that off speeds things up immensely.

I started getting this screen a couple days ago sporadically on this site only.
The twirling circle just keeps going, and I have to clear out my search history to get back into this site.

I’m not sure if the JavaScript being off is related or not.

Any ideas?

50E2F21C-0A16-41CC-B774-6EA6ED0EBB70.png

Recently I have been using this site with Javascript disabled for a month or so.
My internet connection is super slow, and turning that off speeds things up immensely.

The twirling circle just keeps going, and I have to clear out my search history to get back into this site.

Any ideas?

View attachment 1716177534
I get that at work here sometimes, but it usually clears itself, either after a short wait, or a browser reboot.

Regardless, NO WAY they would disable JavaScript here in the office, so hope this info helps.

I just got it over on FBBO.... Took so long to clear I left and watched a video... When I returned it had cleared..

Any ideas?

View attachment 1716177534
Having the same problem here.

Well, I did a little experiment……

Left the JavaScript on for the week……no problems.
This morning, the site was working particularly slow for me, so I turned off JavaScript.
Two clicks later, I get the Ezoic screen.
in my case, refreshing the page doesn’t get rid of it…….but enabling JavaScript sure does.

-
Back