What the hell!

-

gunbunny

Reaction score
Wife and went out to a cruise in tonight, had a good time. Was sitting next to car chating with other folks, no sweat. Life's good.
Decide to go get some dinner. Park as far away from the door to the restaurant as I can get. No one else around the car, this'll be cool. No sweat. Wife and I come out from dinner and there is a damn mini van parked next the car and a couple of kids walking around the car. Dad's in the van with his cell phone planted at his ear, not paying a bit of attention to his kids. The little SOB's have figerprints and nose prints all over the glass. The gas cap has been losened and half *** put back on. You can see its been droped and the paint is chiped. Dad looks at me and says "nice car, the kids wanted to see it". My wife pretty much kept me out of jail tonight. She saw I was pissed as she was too, but told the guy that maybe someone's private property is just that, someone else's and his kids need to learn to respect that.
Good I love her, but I really wanted to belt this cat.

I took my car to a show last sat., wife and I walked over to get some food, one of the guys runs up and tells me I better get back over to my car, and I can't believe what I see, 3 kids sitting in the back seat and the mom and dad in the front seat, lucky one of my sheriff friends was there, I jerked the jerk out and was ready to put a *** wooping on him when my friend said I better let him take care of it. What is wrong with people today?

Here is a good one.
My father and mother went to pick up there new buick at the dealership,and after they were done signing all the paper work the salesman gave them ,they were handed the new car key's and proceeded to walk to the car.
They got in the car and were taking time to adjust the seats and find out all the neat stuff like where the controls are and the radio station that they liked and so on.
He turns the key and the car sounds great.
Mean while a car pulls up along side of them to go into the dealer ship.
He starts to go to put the car in reverse and he hears boom ,boom
He never even got the car in gear before he had damage done to the car.
The kids in the car next to him opened both the pass side doors of there own car right into the drivers side of the new buick at the same time.
The dealer took car of the damage ,but talk about timing. :confused:

Sucks big time. My dad taught me when I was very little not to screw with peoples property. I have done the same with my kids, they are very respectful and know how to appreciate what it takes to fix up a car and how much new ones cost etc.......

Unfortunately 60% of the public don't give a rats *** and don't even care about their own stuff........

my kids know if it's not yours don't touch it.

Sounds like mom and Dad need an *** whopping to me

I was taught you never mess with another mans car

I know we should not have too, but the alarms with the pager feature are the shiznit!!!!!

You can set them so that you get the alarm but nothing shows at the car...that way the jackass will still be there to recieve his *** kickin!

Generally, people are careless but some are beyond that. They have no respect whatsoever.

Our country is in a sad state...lot's of people who are "entitled" out there. Common sense has become uncommon and the thoughtful are the exception.....
People don't even know what a citizens arrest is...

Thats just rude.Me I know how much work it is to restore a classic car. I would have given the kids a supervised touur and warned them not to touch it. But thats just me....

These stories remind me of when I was little and my dad had just waxed and cleaned his Honda. We decided that it would be nice to do a little weekend trip, so the next day we headed towards some hot springs. After having our fun,we saw a crowd of people looking at my dads Honda. I can't blame them though, it's not everyday you see a GOAT on top of your car. I feel your pain though. To me every kid starts the same, its the parents who shape them. Sometimes the parents just get lazy and don't give a damn.It's really disappointing.

-
Back