-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sickandwrongcustoms

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i would like to get everyone input on this car. the seller wants 2000.00 for it. so 1971 duster. all the glass is there and in good shape. drum brake all the way around.the grill is in good shape. also hood is good. all the interior is in the car. its blue spilt bench. it has a 318 in it.( "that is not all there")
claims that there is very little rust in the 1/4s. trunk has little.. floor need some work. this is going by the ad.i will be speaking with him tonight. the tranny is not listed. he want 4000.00 for the car and some parts. i want the parts. so my question is should i be able to get 2000.00 for the car. if the car is a standard trans then i may keep the car. but i am looking at a car PLOT has.:cheers:thanks for your input

Attachments

• duster.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 495
  • duster2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 520
  • duster3.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 494
  • duster4.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 517
for 2 g's it should at least roll and be complete, I got my 74 for 1500 and it is in better shape and complete with a 360, factory buckets and a stick, good luck

I think the primer is hiding a lot on that DS qtr panel. From the description and pictures so far, I don't see 2000.00. Keep us posted.

Looks like the dash pad is gone and My guess is more interior parts will be missing. Lots of body work to judging from pic's. be real tuff at $2000.

It reads like he's thinking of paying $4g's for the car and parts and hoping to turn whats left for $2g's...I don't see the value there. For 4g's you can buy a driver.

I would say about a grand at most for that duster in primer, I would look elsewhere... just my 2 cents...

I don't see that kind of cash there. You should be able to talk him down . If not , walk away .

It depends what are the parts that come with the car? 340 and a 4 speed setup, 8 3/4, Sharktooth grill, 6 pak?

That's the good body style but not the good price, at least not for you. But if you want to give your money away, throw some here and I'll try to catch it :cheers:

I had a duster on here a few months back.. Looked better than that car, had a slant 6 but I went all through the motor and it ran perfect.. Couldnt get 1K for it.. let it go for a 800 bucks and 360 engine. Id pass on it

Assuming all the parts and panels were perfect you would have to part it out to get your money back (maybe).

Worth about $800-$1200 "as is" in Nevada ....................

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back