wheel well mouldings

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know were I can get chrome whell well mouldings for my 74 Roadrunner.Hope to get them soon.Then I would like to get anouther 69 Dart.Roadrunner has to sell first.Love darts had 2 in the past.Would love anouther.Thanksssssssssssssssssss:read2:

There is a source, but I hesitate on recommending them for fear of stiring up a debate. But here goes....

Laysons. This company has what you need. But if your un-familiar with their, shall we say, business tactics, or lack there of... you need a heads-up. I'm not going to repeat all the controversy when dealing with Laysons, you can search the archives either here, or ANY Mopar-related message board, and hear about the past issues. But if you DO decide to deal with them, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND you ONLY deal with Rick when ordering. Trust me...

[email protected]
877-930-4088 ext. 102

Here's their catalog link: www.laysons.com

And here's something else I stumbled across when doing homework...8)
http://www.musclecardrive.com/specs/plymouth/1974-plymouth-road-runner.php

BTW: Some people live to trash Laysons, and sometimes it's justifiabe. But please, here we have someone whom needs a part ONLY Laysons sells. But of course, if I'm wrong, please post another source.

PLEASE, DO NOT LET THIS TURN INTO ANOTHER LAYSONS BEAT-DOWN!

Keep in mind that these are "Pre-Order" pieces (where a lot of the problems with them have stemmed from in the past). You pay 50% of $359 and production will not begin until 50 orders have been received. You could be waiting for awhile unless Rick guarantees that they are all ready in production/stock and will ship right away or you complete a cash & carry at one of the shows they will be attending. Until then, you may want to think twice.

It is correct that these are "Pre-Order" pieces and we do not have any in stock in the warehouse. Also, I have not heard any news about when they might become available.

Thankssssssss Guys.Ya I am finding out that thease are hard to get .Might as well forget it.Thanksssss to all the info.

Thankssssssss Guys.Ya I am finding out that thease are hard to get .Might as well forget it.Thanksssss to all the info.

Very, Very hard to find! The wheel mouldings are the hardest to find item for these cars, I don't think they are being reproduced either. I got some factory N.O.S. from Year One about 15 years ago for $35 a piece! Year One also had N.O.S. 73-74 Satellite grilles for $75 and N.O.S. headlight bezels for $30(bought a pair of those too)! Should have bought them all, especially after seeing what they all sell for now! I may have some extra mouldings, I will check. I might have 2 extra N.O.S. ones with some slight damage (a ding or slight bend) easy fix. I will let you know what I find! Keith.

Satellite 003.jpg

Very, Very hard to find! The wheel mouldings are the hardest to find item for these cars, I don't think they are being reproduced either. I got some factory N.O.S. from Year One about 15 years ago for $35 a piece! Year One also had N.O.S. 73-74 Satellite grilles for $75 and N.O.S. headlight bezels for $30(bought a pair of those too)! Should have bought them all, especially after seeing what they all sell for now! I may have some extra mouldings, I will check. I might have 2 extra N.O.S. ones with some slight damage (a ding or slight bend) easy fix. I will let you know what I find! Keith.

Right on Keith! Way to come to the rescue! :cheers:

-
Back