where are the nh guys

-
Hiya,

Not on the seacoast but over by Manchvegas there are a few of us.

Tom

Does anybody know where I can find a new telescoping antenna for my 70 Dodge Dart? It snapped off above the threads, just need the upper piece, not the whole assembly. Thanks!

Okay, guys.....I'm still waiting for somebody to tell me where I can get a new telescoping antenna replacement for my car. Any ideas? Thanks!

Okay, guys.....I'm still waiting for somebody to tell me where I can get a new telescoping antenna replacement for my car. Any ideas? Thanks!

I might have one , or if not a friend that hoards mopar parts might if winkle doesn't come thru.

where is Salisbury NH ?

Thanks guys....I should have thought of Winkels myself. Took our vehicles there for years before we moved. JohnRR, Salisbury NH is a little northwest of Concord.....Rte.4 Anybody ever go to the cruisin nights at Arnie's in Concord? Tuesday night I think.

Thanks Pha Pha for the tip on Winkels in Milford. We used to take all our vehicles there for inspections/work.....live further away now. Will definitley call about the antenna, I'll bet he has one in his barn!

Located just outside of manchvegas and looking for someone to tune my new stroker in a month or so when weather is better.
Also looking for a swap meet to unload my left over and changed mind parts from my build.

Located just outside of manchvegas and looking for someone to tune my new stroker in a month or so when weather is better.
Also looking for a swap meet to unload my left over and changed mind parts from my build.
Hiya,

Not on the seacoast but over by Manchvegas there are a few of us.

Tom
im from the seacoast, seeing if anyone is around here???
Londonderry

-
Back