Where did my first Dart Go maybe you know

-

phwx2

Reaction score
Ok this will be one of those social media tests. In 1980 or so I purchased a 1973 Dart Sport 318 with hurst 4 speed, tuff wheel, and a folding back seat that made the car like a station wagon (like the hang ten). It was gold exterior and gold interior. It had big black rubber low speed impact bumpers on the front and back. It had a black vynal roof but only the very top not down to the trunk. For oddities it had the front bench seat removed and some buckets from a foriegn car installed. It also had hardware store lettering "318" on each front fender. It also had a slight dent near the driver side "318" put there by the forehead of a POS who gave me some lip once. I lost track of the car in 1990 or so when I gave it to my neighbor in Willimantic.

So, is this car sitting under a tree in your back yard? Did you roll it up into a ball in an accident? Is it now your trailer queen? Or did you pull the plug and send it to the crusher?

On the other hand, if your were arrested after a stop and search because of something found in the car, you must have a very similar car to mine, but not mine.

Thanks

Only the one in my head and no matter how hard I bang my head against the laptop screne, the pitchure isn't down loading!

-
Back