where do i start

-

daughtersdart

Reaction score
just joined today very first project its a 74 dart sport stock 318 will be my daughters first car once its finally finished she wants it all original so I guess the main reason I'm here is help to find set of rallye's and tan door panel and arm rest I am located in toccoa ga and any help would be greatly appreciated

just joined today very first project its a 74 dart sport stock 318 will be my daughters first car once its finally finished she wants it all original so I guess the main reason I'm here is help to find set of rallye's and tan door panel and arm rest I am located in toccoa ga and any help would be greatly appreciated

Welcome! Glad you chose FABO. Lot's of help here, and i'm glad to see your family involved. Hope you guys stick around even after you find what you're looking for...:thumleft:

Welcome aboard!! :-D I love father/daughter projects and admire you for taking one on. Your quest will be a bit more involved since you're going back original, but you're in the right place to make it happen. Make yourselves at home and enjoy.

Welcome aboard you will find they don't repop much stuff for the 73 and later cars but I am sure someone will be able to help you here.

Welcome aboard!!! I just saw a set of rallies listed for sale here yesterday!! Large bolt pattern I assume??'geof

Welcome aboard :cheers: There is many great tech's and folks here that will jump in
and help you move forward on your daughters build you have under way :thumblef:
Take a look around and enjoy this great site :coffee2: and when you are ready just jump right in and start a restoration thread :thumblef: It will be a great memory maker when she and you want to look at your accomplishments :hello2:

The best advise I can give you is to put ALL screws and bolts in zip lock bags and label them as to where they go every time you pull something apart. I seems like a pain when you are pulling things apart, but will save you so much time when you put things back together. Other than that enjoy your time working on your mopar and do not be scared to ask lots of questions!

Welcome. Post some pics of the car please. Are you in north or south Georgia? Glad to see young people wanting a classic car. Good luck with your build. Bill

The best advise I can give you is to put ALL screws and bolts in zip lock bags and label them as to where they go every time you pull something apart. I seems like a pain when you are pulling things apart, but will save you so much time when you put things back together. Other than that enjoy your time working on your mopar and do not be scared to ask lots of questions!

... and if your project turns into the eternity mine has (22 years and counting lol), put the labels INSIDE the baggies in pen.

Welcome! I'm partial to Dart Sports and I hope you and your daughter will be also. If you can't find what you need as used parts Legendary Interiors has everything. Very high quality but pricey. Enjoy the hobby! Dan

thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes sorry there are no pics yet not sure how to post them in thread not much to look at right now just a rusted dream

-
Back