where to buy a clutch adjuster isolator

-

V8-valiant

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
hey guys im looking for the clutch adjuster isolator for my valiant, just need the rubber isolator only, but i have seen a couple people on here that werent happy with the brewers adjuster set up and said the isolator is really soft and get chewed up fast? anyone know where to find them? anyone else ever have problems with brewers? thanks for the help!

Get one of these

Attachments

• 225-FB8.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 108
I have had the same issue and I have a buddy who is modifying the z bars and using some sort of ball end setup that's adjustable. He's done it to a b-body so far and is waiting for me to drop off my 67 dart. I didn't drive the road runner yet but I hear it made a huge difference.

Get one of these
This is simular to the early mopar. The early had a flat spot on the threaded portion and and a flat in the bushing. you did not need the lock nut that is pictured here t. But if I was to use any. This is the style to buy. Trouble free and no squash. The only thing is you will feel your bad throw out bearing when it starts to vibrated. But that could be a good thing. Steve

-
Back