where to hang my holley blue electric pump?

-

drive48

MILK MAN
Reaction score
i need advice / recommendations.
i had a fuel boilling issue that gave me a reason to spend more money on my dart. i have run a 1/2" line away from the exhaust to rear of car. i have a comp. engineering sump on the rear of fuel tank. where should i hang the pump? it recommends upright vertical / closest to tank as possible and lower than the sump fitting ( which likely isn't happening with lack of space. anyone mounted one on a 67-76 a body with success?

Mine is mounted on the spare tire well.

Hang it on Ebay, if you don't want to go deaf. And have it over-power the regulator. Or like my 2nd one, warranty; leak from the bottom, and dump 3 gallons from the cell to the shop floor overnight.

Hang it on Ebay, if you don't want to go deaf. And have it over-power the regulator. Or like my 2nd one, warranty; leak from the bottom, and dump 3 gallons from the cell to the shop floor overnight.

You my friend are correct. I tried everything to quite it down but it still buzzed like a airplane flying low. Unless it's a drag car with open headers then the Holley pump won't be a problem but something to drive around town, cruise it was awful. It's gone now.

if i were you i would go with holleys gerotor pump. it is unbelieveably quiet. only time i here it running is when the motor is off. mine is mounted to the passenger inside frame rail.

-
Back